California WIC Card
WIC food benefits are provided monthly on a reusable California WIC Card. All your family’s WIC food benefits are together on one WIC Card. The WIC Card is like a debit card and makes shopping easy. Keep your WIC Card safe. Never throw it away. However, you will not lose your WIC food benefits if your WIC Card is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Shopping with Your WIC Card | Spanish
- Getting the Most out of Your WIC Benefits | Spanish
- Your WIC Food Packages | Spanish
- California WIC App Set-up Guide - Android | Spanish
- California WIC App Set-up Guide - iPhone | Spanish
- WIC Shopper Support Guide
- Stores accepting the California WIC Card
- Farmers accepting the California WIC Card (PDF)
Before Going Shopping
Your WIC Food Balance shows the foods and the amounts available to your family between specific dates. As you shop and use your WIC foods, your Food Balance will change. Be sure to shop for all the foods in your WIC Food Balance within the allowed dates.
There are many ways to find your WIC Food Balance
- Use the free WIC phone app on your smart phone
- Go to myfamily.wic.ca.gov (Not supported on desktop and app cannot be downloaded on international cell phones)
- Get a printout at your WIC office.
- Look at your store receipt from your last shopping trip.
- Ask a cashier or customer service person at the store to print your WIC Food Balance.
- Call the toll-free number on the back of your WIC Card, 1-844-4MY-FAMILY (9-3264).
WIC Card is Damaged, Lost or Stolen
- Call or visit your WIC office to replace your lost, stolen, or damaged WIC card.
- Call toll-free number 1-844-469-3264 to report your WIC card lost, stolen or damaged. This phone number is available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you believe that your pin number has been compromised, call your WIC office at 510-595-6400 or please call the toll-free 1-844-469-3264 number to stop access to your card.