WIC offers some appointments as video call!
WIC Video Appointments: Get Started - It's Easy!
Citas por video de WIC: ¡Emplieze - ¡Es fácil!
It's easy! You won’t need to download anything or register.
They're secure! Don't worry. You video appointments will be secure.
It's convenient! You can speak “ face to face” with a:
- WIC Counselor
- WIC Nutritionist
- WIC breastfeeding educator or specialist
To use our WIC video service, you need:
- A device like a smart phone, tablet, or computer with a camera and microphone
- A good internet connection
- An internet browser: Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
WIC will contact you to schedule appointment.
You will get a text or email from your WIC office, before your appointment, with a link and information to check-in.
Please note: Some WIC appointments are required to be done in-person. Please speak to WIC staff for more details.
Follow these simple steps to Connect
- A few minutes before your appointment, click the link or type the link into your internet browser. You also can copy and past the link into your browser.
- Your WIC office video call page appears. Type in your name and click "Check in"
- You click the purple button to use the camera and microphone on your device.
You are now in the video call waiting room until your WIC counselor starts the video appointment.
We are excited to provide many WIC services to you using video calls.
Here's additional information: