To schedule a WIC appointment:
Call (510) 595-6400
- North Oakland
3600 Telegraph Avenue
- East Oakland
Eastmont Mall, 7200 Bancroft Avenue, 2nd floor, Suite #204
- Hayward Office
24085 Amador, Suite 100
- Fremont Resource Center Office
39155 Liberty Street, Suite D-430
Call 510-795-2457 when open or 510-595-6400 for appointments.
Our Oakland and Hayward offices are open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and some Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Closed Wednesdays from 1:00 - 3:30 p.m. for staff meeting.)
Our Fremont Office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and one Saturday a month, 8:30-12, 1-5; (closed for lunch).
Bring to your first WIC appointment:
- Proof of monthly household income: check stubs, records from unemployment or disability, military earning statement, letter from Cal-works, Social Security
- Proof of address: utility bill or other mail, rent receipt or a statement from the person who supports you
- Identification for yourself and each person you want to enroll: Driver’s License, California ID, Green Card, Social Security Card, Birth or Baptismal certificates, baby’s crib card from hospital, immunization records or medical records, Matricula Consular
- The children you want to enroll
Helpful but not required for the first visit: Medical Referral from your medical provider or your child's medical provider.