Voting Matters actively seeks out and engages with partner organizations county-wide to conduct voter outreach to our diverse population of county residents. Partners help us to host events related to voting and civic participation and in return, we may help partners promote their events.
If you would like to partner with Voting Matters - especially if you are planning a community event and would like assistance from us - please reach out to us at the contact information below. Once you contact us we can provide the best materials to assist you in raising voter awareness in the community.
Contact Us to Partner with Voting Matters
List of Community Partners
- Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Alameda County Health Care for the Homeless
- Alameda County Registrar of Voters
- Ashland REACH Youth Center
- League of Women Voters of California
- League of Women Voters Eden Area
- League of Women Voters Oakland