For a list of available books, trainings, and resources about intellectual disabilities and mental illness, please see our Schreiber Center Environmental Scan.
- 2017 Debbaudt ASD Recognition and Response Training
- Autism, Law Enforcement and Disclosure Advice (Debbaudt ASD Community Handout)
- Culture & Disabilities Training with Karen Toto, LMFT
- Developmental Disabilities: Diagnosis and Treatment with Sara Sanders, Psy.D.
- Dual Diagnosis (ID/D-MI): Assessment, Treatment, and Service Collaboration Training with Dr. Robert Fletcher (permission granted from NADD, www.thenadd.org)
- Intellectual Deficits and Mental Illness Training with Lisa Keliher, Psy.D.
- Intellectual Deficits and Mental Illness Training - Brown Bag Series with Lisa Keliher, Psy.D.
- Managing Aggressive Behavior Training with Ian Brennan
- Mental Health Issues for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: The Direct Care Perspective by Jennifer Weiner
- Mental Health Issues for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: The Direct Service Perspective by Karen Toto and Jennifer Yun
- Psychiatric Care for Those with Intellctual Disabilities by Chris Esguerra, MD, MBA
- Suicide Prevention for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities Training with Cristina Rita, M.A.
- The Fine Line: The balance between supporting individuals who have intellectual disabilities in their intimate relationships and protecting vulnerable people Training with Sharon Potter, M.Ed.
- Trauma Informed Care for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities: Safe and Effective by Gabriella Grant