Project New Start Partners
Project New Start is a cooperative effort among numerous individuals and community based youth organizations, including:
- Former Alameda Count Supervisor Gail Steele
- Alameda County Public Health Department
- Medical Center on Highland Campus, and Probation Department
- Lisa D. Benton, M.D., M.P.H.
- Arthur Chen, M.D.
- Alice Chen, M.D.
- Alice Kaida, R.N.
- East Bay Organization of Nursing Executives
- Community Counseling and Education Center
- Eden Youth & Family Center; Kaiser Permanente
- Washington Hospital
- UC San Francisco, San Francisco State University, and Merritt College nursing programs