- 20 culturally affirming group sessions
- 10 intimate sessions for pregnant women
- 10 intimate sessions after baby is born
- Support from a Public Health Nurse and/or Mental Health Professional
- Individual Client Plans / Life Plans to help women plan for their future
- Health and Family Support Referrals
- Case-Management with one-on-one support
- Incentives and resources
- Healthy meals and childcare provided at each in-person session
* Currently due to COVID-19 safety protocols, groups are taking place in a virtual setting via Zoom
How do I sign up?
Women can self-refer or be referred by their provider.
For more information or to enroll contact:
Shamelle Bremond - BIH Family Support Case Manager