IMMEDIATELY report the outbreaks of any disease by calling the Alameda County Public Health Department, in accordance with the California Code of Regulations, Title 17 (Section 2500).
Updates and Useful Information
- May 11th, 2018 Community Update: High levels of pertussis in Alameda County
- Tdap Screening forms
- CDC Pertussis Summary of Vaccine Recommendations for Health Care Professionals
- Prenatal Care Providers: Implement Prenatal Tdap Program to Prevent Infant Pertussis in California
- Tdap Vaccine Distribution Program Instructions and Guidelines
- Order free health education materials