Alameda County Food and Farmer’s Market Information
Here’s Where to Find Local Farmers' Markets for Fruits and Vegetables
- Farmers' Market Finder by Zip Code
- California Department of Farmer Market List by County (as of July 1, 2023) (.PDF)
- Find a Food Pantry on Foodnow.net
Additional Food and Family Resources
Resources for getting food
- Alameda County Community Food Bank CalFresh Application Assistance
- Alameda County Social Services CalFresh Application Assistance: The CalFresh Program, federally known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), issues monthly electronic benefits that can be used to buy most food at markets and food stores.
- WIC families receive a monthly cash-value benefit on their California WIC Card for fruits and vegetables purchases. Apply for WIC
- Alameda County Family Health Line. Speak to a live person. Call 1-888-604-4636 for food referrals and more. Spanish and other language assistance available.