Health Advancement for Pacific Islanders
We stay strong by caring for our pregnant women and families
This program is for Pacific Islander pregnant women and teens, at no cost. We serve both women and fathers.
We offer the following:
- Support for you at prenatal care or WIC visits
- Gifts at your prenatal care visits, such as clothing, swaddles, car seats, and pack n’ play
- Link families to the best resources in Alameda County, including child care, food, housing, and dental
- Provide bus vouchers if needed
- Help with enrollment in health insurance for all Pacific Islanders in Alameda County
- HAPI Flyer: English
- HAPI Referral Form
- Healthy Pregnancy with Prenatal Care: English| Samoan | Tongan
- Pacific Islander Fact Sheet for Alameda County
- Why Prenatal Care? English | Spanish
Information on how prenatal care promotes a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby.