- Achieving Independence - Education Videos, The Dale Law Firm
- California ABLE Act Board website
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Rehabilitation
- Developmental Disabilities: Resources for Health Care Providers
- Developmental Disabilities & Oral Health: Strategies for Providing Oral Care to People with Developmental Disabilities
- Disability Rights of California
- Highland/Eastmont Teledentistry Program
The Highland teledentistry program provides video visits with dentists who focus on special care dentistry. It provides an opportunity to be introduced to the clinician in a comfortable setting, reducing anxiety. Eligibility is for anyone with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disability, on Medi-Cal, and has access to a smartphone with a camera.
- Housing Consortium of the East Bay
- "Learn the Signs. Act Early." Campaign for Autism
- Pacific ADA Center
- ADA Parc: Community & Work Participation Disparities
- Regional Center of the East Bay
- Regional Offices of the State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Savings Guide for People with Disabilities
According to Census.gov, people with a disability are more than twice as likely to experience persistent poverty. This guide lists a variety of discount programs for transportation, healthcare, legal issues, utilities, and more.
- Step Up Program
Alameda County employment opportunity program for persons with severe disabilities.
- The Arc – National Website
- The Arc of California
- The Schreiber CenterThe Schreiber Center is a specialty mental health clinic developed in collaboration with Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, the Regional Center of the East Bay, and Alameda County Public Health Department. The Center is dedicated to serving the mental health care needs of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We Connect Now
This website was designed to connect and integrate college students with disabilities as a virtual community with a voice on important issues with particular emphasis on college students and access to higher education and employment.
- The World Institute on Disability (WID)