- Coordinator's Report - December
- Board of Director's Meeting Agenda - December
- Board Membership Roster
- Council Minutes - November
- Council By-Laws
- Executive Committee Meeting Agenda - December
- 2020-21 Public Meeting Agenda
- Racial Equity Steering Committee Meeting Agenda – December
The Developmental Disabilities Council provides educational presentations, informational and referral services, and advocacy for policy and resource development in the areas of health, employment, housing, mental health, education, social services and transportation.
Council meetings are generally held on the second Wednesday of the month from 9:30 am – 12 pm at the Public Health Department. It is recommended that you call (510) 267-3261 to confirm time and location.
General Membership on the Council is open to all individuals interested in the issues of the developmental disabilities community.
The Board of Directors consists of 30 elected individuals who live or work in Alameda County and who carry out the mission and activities of the Developmental Disabilities Council.
The Coordinator serves as staff to both the Developmental Disabilities Council and the Board of Directors.