Alameda County Resources
To learn more about participating in the CPSP Program in Alameda County, contact the Perinatal Services Coordinator.
CPSP Provider Application Updates
- Request for Approval of Changes to Previously Approved Application
This cover sheet needs to be submitted to the County Perinatal Services Coordinator when there are changes in the original CPSP application.
- CPSP Staff Update 4448a (June 2018)
Use this form to list current staff providing CPSP services to patients.
- Instructions for Completing the CPSP Staff Roster
Detailed instructions on how to correctly complete the CPSP Staff Update form.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the CPSP Application Updates
Provides information to existing CPSP providers about how to submit changes in a CPSP application to the County Perinatal Services Coordinator.
- CPSP Flow Sheet and Billing Summary (FQHC Clinics)
Used in the CPSP patient chart to track billable units of service according to Medi-Cal billing regulations
CPSP Assessment Forms
Please contact CPSP Coordinator to access the following documents:
- Alameda County Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program Protocols:
This protocol template is designed to be used with Alameda County CPSP assessment forms.
- Integrated CPSP Initial and Trimester Assessments
- Postpartum CPSP Assessment
- Perinatal Dietary Assessment
- Perinatal Dietary Assessment Instructions
- CPSP Protocols
CPSP Patient Orientation
- Welcome to Prenatal Care Brochure
English | Spanish
Tri-fold brochure can be used to provide patient orientation to CPSP services. Content complies with CPSP State regulations and can be customized for each CPSP office.