CHIP Action Teams
Action Teams were formed to focus on each of the County Health Improvement Prioriites.
Team 1: Access to Medical and Mental Health Care Indicators
Team 2: Community Economic Development Indicators
Team 3: Community and Public Safety Indicators
Each Action Team's purpose is to:
- Identify what works in current public policy, organzation practices, and services systems
- Identify indicators for how each health improvement priority would-be measured
- Assess the trendlines for each indicator
- Discuss the story behind each trendline, and
- Identify partners to play a role in improving each indicator and what works (strategies) to improve each indicator.