Child Health and Disability Prevention Program (CHDP)
What is CHDP?
CHDP provides FREE health check-ups and immunizations to eligible children and youth. See CHDP Exams to see what the exam includes. The CHDP Brochure has more details about the program.
English | Spanish | Korean | Russian | Chinese | Hmong l Cambodian
Our Alameda County Office
CHDP certifies medical providers to become CHDP providers. Providers can call our business office at 510-618-2070.
Families can call our Family Health Line at 1-888-604-4636 for assistance with:
- Making medical appointments
- Transportation - help with directions ONLY
- Referrals to other community resources
Who Is Eligible?
- Children and youth with Medi-Cal from birth through age 20
- Undocumented children and youth from birth through age 18
- Low income children and youth from birth through 18 years who have no other health insurance
- Children and youth in Foster Care
- Children and youth in Head Start and State Preschool programs