The Alameda County CCS program has two distinct functions:
- The provision of medical case management services, by a multidisciplinary team, for all financially eligible children and youth with CCS-eligible conditions, and
- The provision of direct physical therapy (PT) and occupational therapy (OT) services for all children who have a Medical Therapy Program (MTP)-eligible medical condition.
The program works to identify CCS-eligible children and ensure their timely access to the highest quality medical, surgical, and ancillary clinical services available in California, and sometimes beyond.
The CCS program staff want to help physicians and other providers to obtain and utilize CCS services for their patients.
How to refer to CCS
- Department of Health Care Services CCS Web Site
- CCS Numbered Letters (policy letters)
- Denti-Cal web site
- CCS Provider Lists - includes approved hospitals and paneled providers
Alameda County Public Health Department
California Children's Services
1000 Broadway Ste 500
Oakland CA 94607-4033
Phone: (510) 208-5970
eFax: (510) 273-3884