What is WIC?
Women Infants and Children (WIC) Program
Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
WIC is a health, nutrition and breastfeeding program for:
- BabiesChildren/foster children under 5
- Pregnant women
- New mothers
- Women who have had a baby or were pregnant in the past 6 months
How does WIC help?
- WIC provides excellent family-friendly classes on nutrition and breastfeeding
- WIC classes and services are offered in many languages
- WIC offers checks for healthy foods and referrals for services and healthcare