Administrative Services provides a broad spectrum of administrative and financial services for Department operations in an efficient, effective manner. The unit maintains the fiscal integrity of the Department and assures all Alameda County policies and procedures are adhered to. Administrative Services also registers all births and deaths that occur in the County.
Major division components
Budgets, Contracts and General Services
- Provide budget preparation, financial forecasting and preparation of budget reports.
- Serve as fiscal liaison with program staffs and contract processing.
- Maintain Master Contracts.
- Provide facilities management at Public Health headquarters (1000 Broadway, Oakland).
- Phone number: 510 267-8060
- Maintain general accounting records and contract claims development.
- Serve as fiscal liaison with funding agencies.
- Oversee physician claims processing, patient billing and accounts receivable.
- Phone number: 510 267-8050
- Register all births and deaths that occur in Alameda County.
- Phone number: 510 267-8070
1000 Broadway Suite 500
Oakland, CA 94607
Phone: 510 267-8050