Contact Form

To file a workplace safety or health hazard complaint to Cal/OSHA, visit

If you need a birth or death certificate, please visit the Alameda County Recorder's website.

Call our Vital Registration staff if you need a copy of a home birth certificate.

Looking for health records (for example, vaccinations)? For these, please contact your health provider.

To submit To submit a foodborne illness complaint or if you have a general complaint about a food facility, such as a restaurant or a market, where you have experienced poor sanitation, unsafe food handling practices or vermin (as flies, rodents or cockroaches), please contact the Alameda County Department of Environmental Health

To request services for Alameda County residents, property owners, and property managers related to vectors, such as rodents, insects (bed bugs, fleas, flies, cockroaches, arachnids (mites, ticks), and nuisance wildlife (bats, raccoons, opossums, skunks), as well as causative condition, such as garbage, rubbish, overgrowth and abandoned/neglected properties, use this Request for Service.

Submit a question or comment to the Alameda County Public Health Department:

Thank you for your inquiry.
For general inquiries please call our main line at 510-267-8000.

*Your Concern
* First Name
* Last Name
* Email
* Inquiry

Terms of Use  |  Privacy